14. Every day, the human body loses about one million skin cells — that amounts to 2 kilos every year.
15. 1 square centimeter of your skin contains around a hundred pain sensors.
16. Boys have fewer taste buds on the surface of their tongues than girls do.
17. The average person consumes about 35 tons of food during his or her life.
Teaching Ideas and Classroom Activities for Health Care
18. A human spends about five years of their life blinking. Fortunately, we can do many other things simultaneously!
19. 100,000 chemical reactions occur every second in our brains.
The Hidden Spirituallity of Men
20. The speed of your sneeze is 160 km/h.
21. Smiling triggers 17 muscles of the face while crying activates 43. So smile more!