8. The total length of all the nerves in the human body is 75 kilometers.
9. A human makes approximately 20,000 breaths per day.
10. Almost all people in the world have special mites on their eyelashes called demodex.
11. A human eye can distinguish up to 10 million different colors. But our brain can’t remember all of them.
12. Our ears keep on growing throughout our lives with almost unbelievable speed — a quarter of a millimeter per year!
13. The heart beats 35 million times a year. Yes, 35 million. A year!